Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Must. Remember. Title.

Hooray - remembered to put a title on this entry!  Hitting the 'publish' button in the same split second I realize I've forgotten the title, reminds me of shopping online.  Hitting the 'purchase' button then noticing that my color selection somehow changed from vivid cranberry to dull taupe can be quite discerning.  



Recent conversations of treasured possessions and blasts from the pasts (thanks to Toy Story and Mad Men) open up a whole new world of online searches and shopping.  Shuffling a slinky from one hand to the other, or watching the blinking eyes on a animated chatter phone (no, not a cell phone either) can bring back such fond memories.

However wading through websites, and filling a virtual shopping basket isn't for the faint of heart.  But it's for me.  So if you're out there, afraid of shopping or just plain don't care for it, I am here for you.  The thrill of the search, the primal satisfaction of locking in that final fabulous bid, and  waiting for my 'prizes' to arrive in the mail is what keeps my blood pumping.




No comments:

Post a Comment