Monday, February 13, 2012

I have been issued a challenge.  And I believe I am up to it.  The latest issue of Oprah magazine is dedicated almost entirely to decluttering your life.  It's very revealing and sometimes quite disturbing when we dissect our buying habits and find out just what motivates (is that the right word?!) us to make the purchasing choices we do.

So if I visit Oprah's website to find out more information, I am greeted with a huge (okay, small and slightly off the main page) headline about the 'Great Buy of the Week'.  How am I supposed to start decluttering when Oprah is taunting me with this?
Fabulous...but do I need it?  Of COURSE I do... for more info on this great 'find', follow the link below.

I sometimes find it necessary to remind myself that I am not burdened with kick-starting the economy all by myself...but surely every little purchase is for the greater good, right???

1 comment:

  1. I love the example!! I myself am burdened with clutter, I don't notice it until I have to move because it is all nicely hidden away. I have to kick myself for buying trinkets and knick knacks when loading them into the moving boxes.

    ReplyDelete