Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Really, Angelina?

Sure I love a good magazine.  The cover can definitely determine the 'come-hither' call of it, and be a big part of the decision to snuggle it into my shopping basket or merely flip through it as I wait in the checkout line.  But not this time.

It's my own personal struggle - acceptance of Brangelina...in fact, seeing her on the cover of a magazine is enough to discourage me from buying it.  Sure, I don't know her personally, and sure, it may be childish, but there's something about her that bugs me.  And now there's this:

As if stealing Brad wasn't enough, now she has to rub our noses in it and vamp it up on the red carpet?  Thankfully, I wasn't the only one on the bandwagon...a clever anti-fan came up with...
 I chose to interpret Brad's expression as 'C'mon Angie, enough already'...

 So what do you think?  Has she pushed the envelope too far this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment