Monday, April 23, 2012

Fad? Or Functional?

Some odd looking footwear has made its way into our home, and at first glance, you can't help but scoff.  They look like something that Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk might have uncovered on one of the planets they visited.
 They come in a variety of colors and soles, and the ones I checked out range in price from $75 to $120.



After speaking with a few devotees, I am starting to understand the attraction.  Apparently they help support your feet, perform mini-yoga classes on your toes, and runners swear they fight shin splints.  Here, let me save you a trip to the store 

If we're getting 'back to nature' with our shoes, then let's go all the way.
Sorry, but I'd rather risk life and limb wearing something cute.


 I won't be jumping on this bandwagon...will you?  Or have you already taken the leap...

No comments:

Post a Comment